- Self-Paced Lectures - Either through online lectures or by following our open syllabus at your own pace
- Curated Readings - Read case studies and recommended readings to further your knowledge on each of the topics
- Community - Engage in conversations with people like you who are trying to use data and technology to solve public problems
- WHO - Anyone that wants to learn about how technology and data can be used for the public good
- WHAT - Rigorous courses that are ideal for both the traditional classroom environment and online learning
- WHEN - Anytime or during the academic year through an affiliated University.
- WHERE - Fully available online or In-person through an affiliated University.
Current & Upcoming Courses
Solving Public Problems With Data
The explosion in the availability of new sources of data and the emergence of new data science technologies for making use of such data are expected to have a significant impact on public institutions and how they solve problems and make decisions. Whether the goal is improved outcomes and equities, reduced cost and inefficiency, more evidence about what works or the identification of new operational solutions, the ability to use data is becoming essential to governing well in the 21st century.more info